Real estate is real property that consists of land and improvements, which include buildings, fixtures, roads, structures, and utility systems. Property rights give a title of ownership to the land, improvements, and natural resources such as minerals, plants, animals, water, etc.
Types of Real Estate
There are several types of real estate, each with a unique purpose and utility. The main categories are:
Importance of Real Estate
• Real estate investors make money through rental income, appreciation, and profits generated by business activities that depend on the property.
• The benefits of investing in real estate include passive income, stable cash flow, tax advantages, diversification, and leverage.
• Real estate investment trusts (REITs) offer a way to invest in real estate without having to own, operate, or finance properties.
• Financial Advisory
• Annual Accounts
• Point of Sales system integration
• Seasonal Analysis
• Vendors management
• Service Cost analysis
• TAX/PAYE support
• Management Accounts
• Project status reports
• VAT Support
• Cash flow management and budgeting
• Revenue recognition and Cost Analysis
• Inventory Management
• Cost and benefit analysis
• Business strategies
• Workflows preparation and management
• Policies and procedures management
• Virtual CFO services (Hands on experience)